Protect your health this flu season by getting vaccinated at one of several upcoming opportunities.
Walk-in flu shot clinics for DePauw employees and their significant others include are listed below. Individuals wanting to attend MUST pre-register by calling DePauw Health at 765-658-4555.
- October 6, 2020 – 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- October 12, 2020 – 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- October 14, 2020 – 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
All flu shot clinics will be held in Neal Fieldhouse and we ask that you please wear a mask and practice proper physical distancing in the space.
Flu shot clinics are open to faculty, staff, retirees and dependents age nine and above. For dependent children age 18 months to nine years, please contact the Wellness Center at (765) 658-4555 to schedule an immunization appointment. For children under the age of 18 months, please contact your pediatrician or family physician.
Intranasal (flu mist) is not available at DePauw Health.
Who can’t receive a flu shot?
- Individuals who have a fever or are feeling ill the day of the vaccination
- Children under age 6 months
- Individuals who are allergic to eggs, chickens, feathers
- Individuals who have had a serious reaction to the influenza immunization in the past