Hours for Student Health Services Beginning Monday, April 20
The DePauw Health Wellness Center is now located on the 2nd floor of the Lilly Center. Individuals should enter the building from the northwest entrance (look for the Hendricks Regional Health tent). Parking is available in the Julian lot (southwest corner of Hanna and Indiana) or Peeler lot (west side of Indiana Street, south of Hanna).
Monday – 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday – 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday – 9 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Thursday – 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday – 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
If you need an appointment during the day but outside of the hours above, please contact DePauw Health at (765) 658-4555 between the hours of 9 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
If your symptoms are mild to moderate, call DePauw Health or a hotline first for direction.
If you experience moderate or severe shortness of breath, significant chest tightness or blue lips, call 911 and tell dispatch your symptoms.
Transport yourself if you have a car and you feel well enough to drive. Do not ask a friend to transport you.
If you don’t have a car or If you feel too ill to drive, call 911 dispatch for assistance. Tell them your symptoms.
Please call (765) 658-4555 for an appointment; do not visit DePauw Health without an appointment.
The Wellness Center will remain open with changes noted below:
Please know that this model is temporary and will return to normal after the COVID-19 threat has passed. We ask that during this time, please be patient as all appointments will be based on provider discretion and the urgency to be seen in-person or via telehealth.
CHANGES YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Mandatory COVID-19 Screening Processes
- You will be required to complete a pre-screen telephone conversation with a member of the Wellness Center staff before your appointment. If you do not complete this step your appointment will be canceled
- DePauw Wellness Center Triage Screening Process
- You may be required to go through the tent outside the office before entering the building
- If you do not meet screening requirements, you may be redirected to a Hendricks Regional Health Immediate Care Center or the Putnam County Hospital Emergency Room.
- If you pass the screening, you will be directed to the Wellness Center
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow enough time for the additional steps. You may be delayed by the screening process
- Continued and Available Wellness Center Services
- Call (765) 658-4555 if you are unsure if you need to be seen in-person
- Non-respiratory and non-febrile illness (i.e. urinary infection, rash, etc.)
- Musculoskeletal acute injuries (i.e. sprained ankle from a fall)
- Lab services
- Pharmacy benefits
- Offered Telehealth Services
- Medication refills (exceptions may apply)
- Test result reviews
- Wellness Coaching
- Follow up of medical problems that can’t be delayed
Please find a list below of available resources to you for questions regarding COVID-19.
- DePauw Coronavirus Website
- DePauw Health at 765-658-4555
- Putnam County Hospital
- COVID-19 Hotline 765-301-7019, open 8am- 9pm
- Respiratory Clinic, call 765-301-7400 before going to the clinic; Monday-Friday, open 7am-9pm, Saturday-Sunday, open 8am-5pm
- Visit other local and national website sources like the Indiana State Department of Health and the Center for Disease Control and prevention
- Putnam County Health Department – http://putnamhealthindiana.org/
- Hendricks County Health Department – https://www.co.hendricks.in.us/department/index.php?structureid=16
- ISDH – www.in.gov
- CDC – www.cdc.gov
Hours for Counseling Services
Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for emergency response, crisis management and referral assistance.
After-hours and weekend crisis services will continue through ProtoCall, Inc., and can be assessed by calling the Counseling Services main number, 765- 658-4268.